Payment & Delivery Terms
1. Payment Methods
At FutureNova, we offer flexible payment options to make your shopping experience convenient and secure. You can choose from the following payment methods:
(a) Credit/Debit Card: We accept major credit and debit cards for payment (including Visa, MasterCard and American Express), ensuring a quick and hassle-free transaction.
We utilise secure payment processing through trusted providers such as Stripe and Opayo to safeguard your financial information.
(b) Invoice: You can opt for payment via invoice for added flexibility.
Payment is due on presentation of invoice unless credit terms have been agreed in writing with FutureNova. FutureNova shall invoice Customer: on acceptance of the Customer’s order in respect of software; on shipment in respect of hardware; on completion of professional services or monthly in arrears in respect of recurring services unless otherwise agreed in writing and in advance in respect of maintenance and support services.
If payment is not made on the due date, FutureNova will be entitled to charge interest daily on the outstanding balance at the statutory rate and in any event an administration fee in the sum of £50 shall be applied to each overdue invoice.
For business customers we may factor the invoice either through any Bank or specialist factoring services. Full payment details would be made clear on any invoice raised.
All prices listed on our website are in United States Dollar ($USD) and do not include taxes. Shipping fees may apply based on your selected shipping method and location. Prices are subject to change, but any changes will not affect orders already placed.
(a) Goods and services are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of acceptance of order. VAT is charged at the rate applicable at the time of invoicing or otherwise in accordance with the law.
(b) FutureNova reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
(c) Any prices quoted by FutureNova in local currency may be adjusted by FutureNova due to fluctuations in the US Dollar or the Euro exchange rate.
(d) Due to the transaction costs imposed upon FutureNova, a surcharge of 2.5% of the total invoice value will be applied to all credit transactions. UK Debit cards do not incur a surcharge.
(e) All amounts payable hereunder are payable in full and remitted back to FutureNova without offset or deduction for taxes (including withholding tax) and custom duties.
3. Shipping Options
(a) International Air Shipping World Wide: DHL Express Worldwide, 7-14 business days dependant on location:
We offer DHL International Shipping for our international customers, anywhere in the USA Mainland, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Singapore and any country in the EU. Email email@example.com if you need a special shipping to another country.
Please note that additional customs duties, taxes, or import fees may apply, and the responsibility for these fees lies with the customer. Terms of delivery will be DDU.
(b) Courier UK: DHL Express delivery, 1-2 business days within the United Kingdom.
(b) Ireland Courier UK: DHL Express delivery, 3-5 business days within Ireland.
4. Order Confirmation
Upon completing your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email containing details of your order, including the items purchased and the total cost.
5. Force Majeure
While we strive to meet delivery timeframes, we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, strikes, or other force majeure events that may impact shipping and delivery times.
6. Delivery, Title and Risk
1. Delivery times may vary depending on your chosen shipping option and your location. We provide estimated delivery timeframes during the checkout process, and we strive to ensure timely delivery. However, please be aware that unforeseen circumstances, such as holidays or extreme weather conditions, may occasionally cause delays.
2. FutureNova shall use reasonable endeavours to despatch goods by the date agreed with the customer, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies or manufacturer lead times. If a delay is likely, we shall contact the customer and advise of the delay. A customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to cancel an order when advised of a delay if the revised delivery date is not acceptable.
3. In the case of a Business Customer, if FutureNova is unable to deliver the goods within 60 days of the agreed delivery date, the Customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to FutureNova in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, the Customer must send written notice of cancellation to FutureNova after the above date but before delivery of the goods or notification from FutureNova that the goods are ready for delivery. This Clause does not apply to Consumers.
4. In the case of Business Customers, FutureNova does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies FutureNova of the shortage or damage in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery. Consumers should notify shortages or damage within a reasonable period of becoming aware.
4. Business Customers are required to be able to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery within Normal Working Hours.
5. Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
6. Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by FutureNova.
7. If the Customer cannot accept delivery, FutureNova may at its option:
(a) store and insure the goods at the Customer's expense and risk or
(b) sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall or
(c) re-arrange delivery provided that FutureNova may charge the Customer for the additional delivery costs incurred.
8. The Customer may request a Proof of Delivery, provided that this request is made in writing within 1 month of the date of delivery and FutureNova shall use reasonable endeavours to provide such proof. Thereafter, delivery shall be deemed to have been successfully completed.
9. Upon delivery of the goods, the Customer will be asked to sign a Proof of Delivery to acknowledge safe receipt. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the number of packages delivered corresponds with the number stated on the delivery note. Where a discrepancy occurs or where there is evident damage to the packaging, this should be noted on the Proof of Delivery. FutureNova shall not be liable for discrepancies or damage evident on delivery where the Customer accepts delivery and signs the Proof of Delivery without amendment.
7. Warranties, Returns & Refunds
Please see Clause 8 of our Terms & Conditions for details on our Warranties and Returns policy.
For any questions or concerns related to payment and delivery, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+44) 0330 124 2000.
By making a purchase from FutureNova, you agree to these payment and delivery terms.